This is the fourth of several posts that will talk about an epic Holocaust writing project that we are embarking on. Too much for just one post, so enjoy. Click here to read the previous post.
- Project title.
- Project slogan.
- Marketing methods that use the three appeals.
- Publication ideas and jobs assigned.
The Skype Hype
- Test Skype’s bandwidth during school peak hours.
- Arrange desks so all students are in the frame.
- Position a chair in front of the camera so individual students can ask/answer questions.
- Lighting is important so the other class can see us accordingly.
- Have questions prepared ahead of time in order to avoid any awkward dead air.
The next step is now to begin our publications!
P.S. Have you used Skype in your classroom? If so, how have you used it. Do you have any tips for me for next time?
P.S.S. Check out our YouTube channel for video updates on our progress and technology being used.